Cona, Pelu y Cosi Lover!!

Cona, Pelu y Cosi Lover!!

Monday, October 25, 2010

One little about me!

Hi to all!!!

Really I don't know if much likes the idea of " to present me " for this route, and to think what I am and what I like to do, because it gives me probably a bit of shame, but since necessary here I go.
My name is Constanza Guzmán i'm 20 years old, I from macul and I live with my parents, my sister, my grandfather and my three dogs =).
I'm a student of Veterinary Medicine in the "Universidad de Chile" in Chile, obvious, the truth is that this career was not my first option, but I like much because I love to the animals, of fact, my mom i teach myself to love them, and because of it now I feel happy to study this career, though sometimes I do not go away so well.
On my tastes, i love sleep, i'm really lazy because of it hahahaha!!! but, i like to listen to music, all kinds of her, i love to happen time with people that I love, specially with my boyfriend and friends and it might not say that I like to study, because it would be lying, but if I strain in doing it.
Well, I believe that it is all, already I will not write any more about my, because I have to continue studying anatomy hahaha!!!  

Regards! 
Cony!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi little Coni!! you´re older jajajaja you always say "No es cierto" aajajajja how are your family ?? they`re very nice =) see you tomorrow for study anatomy =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coni Hello, how are you?
    You know, I am very pleased that despite the fact that this race was not your priority, you will feel satisfied and happy of what you study. Coni success and encouragement. Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi gaia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hope you're ok little konii
    I like your blog very much, it's pretty
    kisses!
    bye

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi coni..your blog is so cool!!
    I love the desing.
    would be great to have got a bedroom with the same desing in the walls..Is a good idea, Is not...bye...::panxorizo::...

    ReplyDelete
  5. my little koniii!!!!!!!!
    I love you to much!!!!!!!!
    kisses!!! B:

    ReplyDelete