Cona, Pelu y Cosi Lover!!

Cona, Pelu y Cosi Lover!!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The best person in the world!!!!

Someone I admire??? The very first (and only) person to came to mind is my mom!!!!

His name is Matilde Elena Silva Arnay, she born in 1962, I don't know where xD married my dad (who is also the best xD) and are still happily together, but your peace of mind went when I was born and my sister jajajaja , she works in an office where you "manage" some schools, although her studied for pre-school teachers, but that's life xD

Now I will tell you because I chose her and nobody else.......
It can be rare, but she is the best person in the world, there is no one like her. She is so kind, she cares about everyone more than herself, she is so lovely. Everything I have and everything I got is because of her!!!!!!!!!!!

In brief, I really love her and would'nt change her for anything, because she is more than my mom, she is my best friend and without her I'll be nothing, she always done everything for me and my family have everything, we never miss anything, and has never been so, and although she's been hard to keep my family well provided, and I know that's not been anything easy......... that's why I admire, the truth is that someday I would like to be such a good mother and person and all like her.
 
And do not know what else, I love my mom, my dad, my everything jajajajaja I'm very happy :) 

That's it for today we see another day xD

Greetings and good luck in all tests are ugly xD

3 comments:

  1. What you say is so truth!!Your mom always teats us very nicely, she always laught with us and feds us with nice food!!!! Send her my regards.
    Bye koni!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi
    the mother always is the best person in the life.. but sometimes is difficult for us to say..
    see you later
    ea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someone I admire??? The very first (and only) person to came to mind is my mom!!!!


    His name is Matilde Elena Silva Arnay, she ^born in 1962, I don't know where xD married my dad (who is also the best xD) and are still happily together, but WW your peace of mind WF went when I was born and my sister jajajaja , she works in an office where WW SVA you "manage" some schools, although her studied for pre-school teachers, but that's life xD


    Now I will tell you because I chose her and nobody else.......
    It can be rare, but she is the best person in the world, there is no one like her. She is so kind, she cares about everyone more than herself, she is so lovely. Everything I have and everything I got is because of her!!!!!!!!!!!


    In brief, I really love her and would'nt change her for anything, because she is more than my mom, she is my best friend and without her I'll be nothing, she ^always done everything for me and my family have everything, we never miss anything, and has never been so, and although she's been hard to keep my family well provided, and I know that's not been anything easy......... that's why I admire, the truth is that someday I would like to be such a good mother and person and all like her.

    And do not know what else, I love my mom, my dad, my everything jajajajaja I'm very happy :)

    Coni,
    well done!It´s nice you feel admiration towards your mom
    miss


    That's it for today we see another day xD


    Greetings and good luck in all tests are ugly xD

    ReplyDelete