Cona, Pelu y Cosi Lover!!

Cona, Pelu y Cosi Lover!!

Monday, November 29, 2010

My ideal job!!!


Hi again!!
 
In this opportunity I talk of my ideal job as vet!!!! I really love the dogs, but I liked work of horses, I don't know why... but I love them!!!
Maybe because of little, I have drawn the attention being. Althoug, as all, also I liked work in the zoo, but this is more one dream!!! but would be nice work with lions, tigers, penguins xD, bears, kangoroos, and much more! because here would have all. The truth is that for me is very difficult choose just one specialty, because I feel one love very large for all animals, and I would like to save them all!!! I feel very well with all they.

In this moment, I'm not sure what I want in the future as a vet, so if I have clear is you do, be with the animal welfare and trying our best for them because I love them!!! and I hate see them bad!! and I think that, if all put of your part, the life of animals will be more happy, just depend of us!!!

Only bad thing to practice in this country is not taking much notice to veterinarians, but only up to us that this could change someday, of anyone else.

Must create awareness that animals also are people who have a life, like any human!!!!

And that, I see in the next class xD

Regards!!! Coni!

3 comments:

  1. hi conni, you have time yet for decide, the veterinary medicine is beautiful in every work, well, i see you in the university, bye.

    ah congratulations for Biochemistry!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again!!
    In this opportunity I ^ talk of my ideal job as vet!!!! I really loveWW the dogs, but I TENSE liked work of horses, I don't know why... but I love them!!!
    Maybe because of little, I have drawn the attention ? being. Altought, as ? all, also I WW liked work in the zoo, but this is more one dream!!! but ^ would be nice work with lions, tigers, penguins xD, bears, kangoroos, and much more! because here would have^ all. The truth is that for me is very difficult choose just one specialty, because I feel one love very large for all animals, and I would like to save them all!!! I feel very well with all ^ WF they.

    In this moment, I'm not sure what I want in the future as a vet, so if I have clear is you do, be with the animal welfare and trying our best for them because I love them!!! and I hate ^ see them bad!! and I think that, all put of your part, the life of animals will be WF more happy, just depend WW of us!!!

    Only bad thing to practice in this country is not taking much notice to veterinarians, but ^ only up to us that could change someday, of anyone else.

    Must create awareness that animals also are people who have a life, like any human!!!!

    And that, I see in the next class xD

    Regards!!! Coni!!

    Coni,
    so a zoo would be your ideal job?
    miss

    ReplyDelete
  3. its the mostt beautiful picture!!!!
    I loved itss!!!. its a great job!
    I love you silly cony we see in the u!!!

    ReplyDelete