Cona, Pelu y Cosi Lover!!

Cona, Pelu y Cosi Lover!!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

My favourite subject..... I think xD

Hi all!!!!! 

I'm writing here again, but this time the subject will be more like me xD  
The truth is that the subject I liked most in this short year is anatomy, as all.... almost:)  because.. according me... subject is more related to career, but is also the most difficult, in fact, have to work hard to achieve learned so many names, and structures and to differentiate species, but one time that is accomplished, it's fun, but it is very difficult. I really thought that would make it, but  I'm relatively well, or am surviving to this subject jajajajajaja and that is why I like it because it's hard, but I feel like studying, because not study this alone, I'm always someone to help me or always I help someone, and is that making it less boring.

Another reason why I like it, are the teachers and assistants who are always willing to help and doubts reolver in the practicals!!! 

And that, and I can not think what else to write about this subject, just that it's the best I have..... for now jajajaja maybe, later, there will be a better... or not  =)

Luck to all the little that we have!!!!

Greetings!!!!!!!! 

Coniiii!

2 comments:

  1. yes!!
    this subject is the most difficult, but the most entertaining!!!!!
    study hard!!!! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite subject..... I think xD
    Hi all!!!!!
    I'm writing here again, but this time the subject will be WO more like me xD
    The truth is that the subject I liked ^most in this short year is CAPS anatomy, as all.... almost:) because.. according ^ me... subject is more related to career, but is also the most difficult, in fact, have to work hard to achieve learned so many names, and structures and to differentiate species, but one time that is accomplished, it's fun, but it is very difficult. I really thought that would make it, but I'm relatively well, or am surviving to this subject jajajajajaja and that is why I like it because it's hard, but I feel like studying, because not study this alone, I'm always someone to help me or always I help someone, and is that making it less boring.


    Another reason why I like it, ^are the teachers and assistants who are always willing to help and doubts SPANISH! reolver in the WW practicals!!!
    And that, and I can not think what else to write about this subject, just that it's the best I have..... for now jajajaja maybe, later, there will be a better... or not =)


    Luck to all the little that we have!!!!


    Greetings!!!!!!!!

    Coni,
    I have heard it is very difficult! you need a lot oof memory for that.
    regards,
    miss

    Coniiii

    ReplyDelete